Real Neat Blog Award
Supernatural Hippie nominated my blog for the Real Neat Blogger Award. I assume the way these things work is a nomination is the same as receiving the award. Thank you very much Supernatural Hippie! When she nominated my blog I “Jumped” at the chance to play.*
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
That said, my nominees are under no obligation to follow any such rules. Participation is strictly voluntary. There is no deadline.
These are the questions from Supernatural Hippie.
- Why did you start a blog?
- Where would be your ideal place to live, location and country?
- Where do you want to be in life in 5 years? In the Year 2025…
- What is your dream job or career or the best way you would like to create an income?
- Who would you most like to meet dead or alive? And would you have dinner with them or head to a bar?
- If you could create something fun for adults to do in your city to lift the spirits and make life less serious and bring out the inner child what would it be? It could even be a regular event or a new centre or a one off thing. Use your imagination.. 🙂
- If you could go back to University what would you study? Same applies if you have never been what would you study?
Those are all super good questions.
- I started a blog because I travel a lot, enjoy taking photos, and I knew blogging would be very challenging.
- I think I’d like to live in a fairly large city in Southeast Asia but also have a small place somewhere near a beach.
- Being here in five years will make me happy.
- My ideal job would be making money from travel and blogging.
- I met two people at the top of my list, Neil Armstrong and Carl Sagan. If I could meet them again it should be over drinks. I would prefer also having two other interested people present because I wouldn’t be able to think of all of the good questions and topics to ask about.
- It would be nice for everyone to get out, take a walk, and enjoy the wonder of Spring (northern hemisphere) or the outdoors (southern hemisphere).
7. If I went back to University, it would be fun to try an introduction to or updates on a range of subjects – science (astronomy), humanities (classics, art) and social sciences (economics and sociology).
- 100 Country Trek
- Rachana Dahka
- pe blog
- Lissy In The City
- Dave and Laura’s Dream
- Terre Pruitt’s Blog
- The Pine-Scented Chronicles
- Where Will You Be In A Year
- Why do you blog?
- What is the least enjoyable part of blogging for you?
- Do you use airline miles or credit card points for travel? If so which miles or points are your favorite?
- What are your favorite pastimes (other than blogging :))?
- Music and dance are universal. Do you have a favorite type of each?
- Do you have a favorite airline? If so, which one?
- Hotel, B & B, AirBnB, or other?
Again, participation is voluntary, and there really are no rules. Have fun!
*You got to ro-oh-ol with the punches, and get to what’s real!