I am pleased to have received the Vincent Ehindero Award and humbly thank Mrs. T’s Corner (Mrs. Tangie T. Woods) for the nomination. Mrs. T is a mother, grandmother and minister’s wife who runs an inspirational blog that helps us conquer or avoid many of the problems life throws our way. She is a prolific winner of blogging awards. Please see her uplifting blog here.
- Display the blog award log in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website:
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog posts.
- Ask them 5 questions.
Mrs. T’s questions
- What inspired you to blog?
- Have you met your blogging objective?
- What is your favorite blogging topics?
- How often do you blog?
- Reading other blogs inspired me to start my blog. Blogging looked like a great way to share information, express my opinion, and learn from others.
- I have met some of my objectives. I am still working at it.
- My favorite topic is travel. I love sharing reports on airlines, hotels, and some of my experiences in far flung destinations.
- Initially, I posted about twice a week on average. I am now trying to post daily.
There are so many great blogs it is hard to pick five. Many blogs have received multiple nominations for multiple blog awards. Others prefer not to participate in these awards. Therefore, for my nominees, I invite any blogger who reads this post to participate. You are all nominated.
My Questions to Nominees
- How do you get ideas for your posts?
- What would you like to get out of blogging?
- Do you think you would ever try video blogging or podcasts?
- How many blogs do you read daily?
- What is your favorite non-blogging activity?
You all have first-rate blogs and are more than worthy of this nomination and recognition. I eagerly await your answers to my questions.