I am pleased to accept the Awesome Blogger Award that I was nominated for by From Baroque To Brioche. I humbly thank them for the nomination. From Baroque To Brioche is a new blog of beautiful and insightful poetry and essays by a team of three students. Please see their inspiring blog here.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to that blog.
2. Answer the questions you were asked, and ask some yourself.
3. Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
Questions Presented and Responses
1. Favourite place to visit? Thailand
2. Describe life in three words. Precious and fleeting.
3. Describe love in three words. A big deal.
4. Choose one, loyalty, sympathy, superiority or equality, and why? Equality because that is the natural order of things.
5. If someone is showing ego then what will you do? Probably nothing as long as it isn’t super obnoxious. We all have egos from time to time.
6. How about art? I know little about art but enjoy the beauty others create.
7. What is your dream destination? Antarctica
8. What is your favourite quote? “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
9. What is your favourite flower, tell about the characteristics? My favorite is the daylily. It is a perennial that blooms in late Spring. The ones at my house really look nice this year.
10. What is your favourite colour, tell about it. Green. I don’t know why it is my favorite – maybe because it is the color of money (US), ha ha.
From Baroque To Brioche asked very good questions. These are the questions I submit to my nominees.
- How do you get ideas for your posts?
- What would you like to get out of blogging?
- Do you think you would ever try video blogging or podcasts?
- How many blogs do you read daily?
- What is your favorite non-blogging activity?
- Have you ever blogged about very controversial topics?
- Who would you most like to meet dead or alive? And would you have dinner with them or head to a bar?
- Do you have a favorite airline? If so, which one?
- Hotel, B & B, AirBnB, or hostel?
- Music and dance are universal. Do you have a favorite type of each?
I have taken part in a couple of blog awards. Of all the blogs I’ve nominated less than 10% respond. Maybe it was something I said, 😒 or people just have other things to do. In any event, other than the blogs that are nominated repeatedly, it is hard to know which of the great blogs I follow might be tickled at a nomination. Therefore, anyone who reads this post is hereby nominated and invited to participate. Have fun!