Chocoviv of Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog nominated my blog for a Sunshine Blogger Award. I sincerely appreciate the nomination and gratefully accept. Chocoviv’s blog covers a variety of interesting topics from book and movie reviews to art, poetry, cooking and many more. Thanks much for the nomination. Please view her blog here.
Rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so everyone can visit.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
Questions posed and my answers
1) What was your favourite childhood book? Easy: Mrs. Coverlet’s Magicians. Kids, cats and a grumpy, temporary nanny who undergoes a magical personality transformation.
2) Who did you last have dinner with? My son. I’m not eating out these days.
3) What magazine did you like to read? Air & Space Magazine
4) Where do you buy your cup of coffee? I don’t drink coffee at home and buy it only on rare occasion when a friend wants a cup (usually at Starbucks).
5) What do you think life will be like in 5 years? Life will be great. Donald Trump won’t be president. An opinion which with others are free to differ..
6) Shower or bath? Shower 100%.
7) How do you like your bread, whole wheat or white bread? Whole wheat but prefer rolls, croissants or biscuits.
8) Which hotel is your favourite? Tough question. I’ll say the Westin Grande, Bangkok. It has a very nice combination of great location, reasonable price, wonderful lounge, helpful staff, and I always get upgraded to a suite. The nicest hotels I’ve stayed at are probably the Park Hyatt, Maldives and the Ritz Carlton, Tokyo. Those stay were thanks to hotel points and credit card free-night certificates.
9) Shop online or in the store? I prefer shopping in store for most first-time purchases. If I’m sure about what I want, online is easier.
10) What is your favourite type of cuisine? I love Korean barbeque washed down with a bottle or two of soju.
11) Which blog post in your blog do you like the most? I have several posts that I like a lot but no clear number one.
- Chateau Cherie
- Beauty and More
- Colorful Sisters
- Le Mie Cose
- Love Our Travels
- The Chie Space
- the modern uprising
- Mommy Me
- BK French
Questions For My Nominees
- What is a fact about yourself that others would find interesting or surprising?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
- What place that you have never been to would you most like to visit?
- What is your most memorable vacation?
- Do you use points, miles and credit card perks to enhance your travel?
- Would you ever try video blogging or podcasts?
- What does love mean?
- Who or what has had the biggest impact on your life?
- What is your favorite “old” movie. You define “old.”
- How would you like to spend your retirement?
- If you had a favorite sports team in the city you lived in and moved to a new city with its own team, who would you root for?
While nominees are under no obligation to partake in this award, please accept this opportunity to have some fun and receive some well -deserved recognition.